Sunday, August 28, 2011

GOSH Haul + Review


 Since I absolutely love GOSH cosmetics, I thought I would do a haul on some products I got recently from there. I picked up the new Velvet Touch Foundation Primer Cream. I do have the old one, which is a clear primer gel, and it worked amazingly, but the new one was a cream, and was more moisturizing, so I thought I would try it out.

I swatched it on my hand and it felt really nice. And although it claimed to have no perfume, it has a slight scent, which disappears the second you apply it on your face. It contains organic calendula oil, which I assume to be the moisturizing ingredient in this primer. I was totally in love with the GOSH primer gel and decided I would try this out. It is incredibly moisturizing, leaves my skin soft and smooth and is very well absorbed on my skin. It cost me BD 9, or if you’re in the UK 13.99 pounds.

Another thing I picked up was the GOSH bronzing powder in the color ’02 NATURAL GLOW’. It is the perfect matte bronzer for contouring, shading and adding a little bit of dimension to the face. Here’s an image of the product with a swatch:

Now the swatch seems a little lighter in the image than it is in real life, I guess my camera washed out the color, so I do recommend you try this before you purchase this product for yourself. I honestly found it to be a lovely matte color. Price: BD 6.30 or 6.99 pounds in the UK.

The last thing I bought from GOSH was a total impulse buy. Now usually I put some time and research into the cosmetics I buy, but in this case I simply needed a concealer, and just like that I bought it. I don’t do this a lot, but I thought, “Who doesn’t need concealer?” and got it! I decided to purchase the GOSH Cover Corrector Stick in shade 2.
 
This creamy concealer works well if you use cream or liquid foundation, which I do. After looking into this I found that some people who use a powder foundation find this hard to work with, so definitely try this out before you buy it! For me it works well for both blemishes and under eye darkness. Definitely set it with a concealer mineral powder, loose powder, or a pressed powder to make it last all day and give you a little more coverage. Costs BD 4.90, or 5.99 pound in the UK.

That’s it for this haul/review. Sorry if it was a little to rambly. Let me know what you think of these products!

1 comment:

  1. would you like to visit originuk.com.bd? they provides huge cosmetic collection for men and woman.

    ReplyDelete